BATTLE of Jewelry Maker inventory programs






























Hi all,


I am super excited about all of the great energy this New Year is bringing!   The theme so far, is money, money management, efficiency, and all that is small business related.  I have been in search for a software-accounting-inventory system that would work for my #smallbusiness needs.  After years of eyeing  JEWELRY DESIGNER MANAGER I have finaly ruled it out.  It seems perfect in many ways.  They have multiple editions depending on your needs (including a craft edition)!!!!!  Being that I am a die hard Mac user, I would have to run parallels or boot camp in order to use it.   I wanted it so badly, that I even purchased bootcamp.  However it took up space on my hardrive, and I still needed to buy a windows operating system + microsoft office.   And that my friends was cost prohibitive for me.  




Soooooooooo  I did some research and purchased BEAD MANAGER PRO!   It is Mac & Windows compatible.  It was only $160 (with tax), and came with a lot of SWAG (aka free stuff).  Part of the Swag included a Jewelry Business Free tips ebook which you can also get for Free if you visit their Facebook page.  The features seem comparable to the Jewelry Designer Manager program mentioned above.  I even like Bead Manager Pro's interface. 


Since I just purchased it tonight, and can't wait to play with it,  I will update you soon on the ins and outs of this program as well as others I have used on a trial basis.  


Until next time, 


KEEP CREATING!!!!!!!!!!!!



3 comments:

Inspire me said...

Have you tried it yet and if so, do you like it? i'm trying to decide which to purchase. thank you

iPad Mini Charger said...

impressive!

Anonymous said...

Hi there friends, how is everything, and what you want
to say on the topic of this article, in my view its genuinely amazing for me.


Here is my blog; CK31

© 2012. Aingeel-Z Jewelry and Accessories. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Smitten Blog Designs