Renegade Craft Fair LA 2012 Recap!!!


Should we talk about the wonderful dancers first.   This group of dancers blessed us with their traditional dance at Renegade Craft Fair LA 2012.  It was so beautiful, from the feathers to the music.  I was happy to experience them.

Along with the dancers I had a couple of customers who were the highlight of the fair!!!   The first was a little lady by the name of  Micaela (I hope I'm getting the name right).  She was so cool, and  way mature for her age.  She came by and instantly complimented me on my display, and I quote ''I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT YOU HAVE THE MOST AMAZING SET-UP, I LOVE CRYSTALS''.  Micaela, had me at Hello (lol).  She was doing some shopping before she came to me, so she was on a tight budget but wanted to purchase something.  Since she liked stones I dug around my extra materials for something special.   Micaela picked her stone and allowed me to take a picture of her.  She by far made my day.  I don't think I will ever forget her.  


Another highlight was the appearance of Miss Paula White.  Her enthusiasm for my work  is so encouraging and contagious.  I appreciate the kind words and patronage.  Thanks Paula!!

Another lovely lady wast the rocking DJ that stopped by all bubbly and lovely, so much so I had to capture her doing her thing.  Music was provided by KXLU 88.9FM LA 







Aingeel-Z Jewelry and Accessories was at booth 94 this year.  My Booth displays are always a source of great trepidation thought for me.  I always want to make it "better' than it was the previous year.  If i'm honest it is only slightly better each time (boooo).  The good thing is that I always get a ton of complements on it.  I mean, folks just stop and linger sometimes starring at each and every detail.  Which I welcome, since I put a lot of thought, sweat, and tears into it.  My hope is that it is not too decorated...you know that 'look but don't touch feel'.  I would hate to send that message.   What do you think about my display? 






A big CONGRATULATION to our Mailing-list Winner Alyssa Nelson.  







Thank You All for coming out to support!   


Until next year, 


0 comments:

© 2012. Aingeel-Z Jewelry and Accessories. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Smitten Blog Designs