Aingeel-Z Antics @ Atlantic Antic Festival: Re-cap


To weeks ago I participated in the 38th Annual Atlantic Antic Festival in Brooklyn.  It was our 4th year  selling, and I have to say the Best one yet.  Here are some pictures from the wonderful event.

 I designed these belts earlier this year, but was unsure how customers would respond.  To my surprise these belts sold out!  I have to get back stitching....  There are 3 more colors available for Fall 2012.


My beautiful YOGI bag got much attention.  Stay tuned for more news on how to pre-order. 




Anta, my beautiful co-worker stopped by to buy some goods.  She is a perfect model. 


 The street performers were great!!!  












0 comments:

© 2012. Aingeel-Z Jewelry and Accessories. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Smitten Blog Designs